Best Root Apps for Rooted Android Phones 2017 – Rooting your Android devices is now a latest trend of youngsters who want super access to their android Operating System. By Getting super access to your device you can do lot of things with your device and access extraordinary features of android. It can’t be enable until you root your android device. On the internet there are most of the apps that need to required your android device rooted.
There are many reasons why people root their android device because its enhance your android experience and access to those new features of android that many people not heard yet. Rooting can also gives you the administrator privileges that you can remove stock apps and have full control over pre-installed apps. So Guys If your not root your smartphones yet, just do it and access the super access to your device. This post is specially dedicated to users who already root their android device. Below are some awesome Best Root Apps that you use with your rooted device.
SuperSU – Best Root Apps
It is one of the Best Root Apps that gives you all access to the admin privileges. In your android devices if any application trying to access system has to contact SuperSU to gain access permissions. It comes with lots of features like access and request logs, un-root option, option to auto-allow system apps, etc. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
SuperSU Features include :
- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn’t properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell locations
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Theme selectable from 4 options
- Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
The name of the app is simply show its working and it is the Best Root Apps 2017. It is the another hit on android apps that can give you the super access to your devices and easily control all of the features of your smartphones like processor’s frequency, screen colors, entropy level, input voltages and much more. By using this app you can also increase your system performance by disabling the non used app in smartphone. You can increase or improve various parameters and options to gain better performance.
Control you can tweak and edit in best root apps :
- Device specific features like Knock-On, vibration strength, screen color temperature, LCD power reduce.
- CPU frequencies, governors, i/o schedulers.
- GPU frequencies, governors.
- Kernel specific extras like intelli-plug and intelli-thermal by faux, msm dcvs toggle, mpdecision toggle, power scheduling, power efficient workqueues.
- Voltage Control, Fast Charge.
Greenify is a cool app generally used to increase your battery performance. In rooted devices it can access your all control over app and allow users to hibernate those app that consumes more battery and boost your battery like. Xposed framework along with root privileges brings more features and so is recommended. Greenify is the best android app to improve your battery like that enable users to smoothly and fastly access their android devices. there are many more apps like that but keep in mind greenify is the best app on the internet yet.
- Also Read : Top 5 Best Battery Saver Apps for Android
Advantages of Greenify :
- Unlike the “Freeze” feature in “TitaniumBackup Pro” that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
- Unlike “Autostarts”, you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
- Unlike any “XXX Task Killer”, your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Rising of rooted apps the backup of the android device is also the concerned so Titanium Backup is one of the most elite app that make backup of user data and restore user data even you upgrade your smartphones ROM or install any custom rom. The app also offers premium features such as completely automated batch app installer, etc.
Titanium Backup PRO Features :
- 0-click batch restores
- Keep multiple backups per app
- Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
- Multi-user app data
- Apps freezer
- Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
- Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
- Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
- TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
- Convert user apps <=> system apps
- Integrate system app updates into ROM
BusyBox is a set of tools and libraries that is used to perform command just like linux terminal. BusyBox is most of used by penetration testers. This app is requisite to use many other root applications. The installation unlocks many advanced root features such as better control and management of the device. It can have 4.2 rating on google play store and 70k reviews by the end users. You can also get this tool in PRO Version.
Pro version contains Backup feature (for safer installs), uninstall feature, Advance Smart install feature, the ability to hand pick the applets you want, safety check for missing applets on start, and better overall support. The pro version will receive more frequent updates than the free version will.
With root explorer you can brows you internal and external memory with smooth and easy interface. You can also access your cloud files from this root explorer. there are many pro features in this android app that must check it out. Best Root Apps 2017
Features included in Root Explorer :
- Multiple tabs – Easily navigate between different locations by swiping or clicking on a tab
- Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and Network (SMB) support
- Multiple themes (Light, dark and home wallpaper)
- Built in Text Editor
- Create and extract zip or tar files
- Extract rar archives
- Perform long running operations (e.g. copy, move) in the background
- Stream video and audio files from network and cloud to media player applications
- Create home screen shortcuts to files and folders
- Customisable icon sets