Delete All Facebook Messages At Once on android – Guys, Here we Again Come with New Facebook Trick. Sometimes it Must helpful for You. You Already know that Facebook is the Number One Social Media Site and have Billions of Hits per Day. People use it for Entertainment, Uploading Photos, Videos, Feelings and Many more Stuff. But Sometimes you may be Send an unsuitable message to Your Friend or Relatives So You need to Delete all Messages Before They Read So, Delete Each Message One by One take Too much Time So, We Have a Facebook Trick to Delete all Facebook Messages at Once in Single Click. You Just Need to Download a Chrome Extension from Google Chrome Web Store.
Think Before Delete all Facebook messages at once on Android 2017 :
Guys Once Think about That are you Sure to Delete All Facebook Messages because sometime we have some Important Information in our Messages like Your Client Info, Confidential data and some other data that you only Available in your Inbox. So First Make a Backup of you Facebook Data Before Delete all Facebook Messages.
- Log in to your Facebook Account. Go to Home >> Settings >> General.
- In last of Option, you find an Option to “Download a Copy” of your Facebook Data.
- Just Click on it and it will Make Archive file of your Facebook Photos, Videos and messages etc
- and Send it to your Email that you Confirmed with that Account.
Steps To Delete all Facebook messages at once 2017 :
- Go to Google Chrome Web Store and Search For “Facebook – Delete All Messages” named Extension. It’s Adds-on is also Available for Mozilla Firefox.
- On Next, Click on that Extension and Hit “Add to Chrome” Button. This will added a Facebook – Delete All Messages Extension in your Chrome Browser.
- Guys, Now You need to Login your Facebook Account to Delete all Messages with this Chrome Extension.
- Now Click on Messages or You Open your Inbox and you see all the Chat History that you done with your Friends Previously.
- Its a Show Times, You need to Check your Right Top Corner in your Chrome Browser. There will be a Small Icon of that Extension. Just Click on it.
- When your Hit Click and a Notification bar comes up Where you again Click “Launch”. It will show you a Pop Up Confirmation that you really want to Delete all Facebook Messages.
- Click “OK” Button and in Few Seconds you see that your all Inbox Chat History is Deleted.
This Way you Easily Delete All Facebook Messages At Once 2017 rather than Delete One by One So, I said to all my Visitor “Don’t Work Hard, Just Work Smart”. Use This Amazing Chrome Extension that make your work easy to delete all Facebook Messages Easily.
From Editor’s Desk:
We Cover Many of Popular Facebook Tips and Tricks that Help People to make their Work Easy. There is too many complex ways to do that But here we share a Easiest way to Do any Facebook Tricks here with Steps by Steps Guides. In This You see that How you Delete your all Facebook Messages at Once. There is no need to waste your Time to Delete Each Message one by one. Use This Chrome Extension and Delete all messages from inbox at once.
If This Article Help you So Please Share with your Friends and Relative. They Still Might Delete Messages One by One so Share this Article and Improve Facebook Use Experience. If you see any mistake or any Doubt about this Article So Please Leave your Precious Comment Below.