Now, Guys, Today am Gonna show you How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages, Pictures and Videos. Many of People Accidentally or Delete Their Messages, images and Videos for Some Reasons But They Need Their Data Later So To Recover the Deleted Data on Facebook you can use These Below simple Steps. Facebook Officially add a Feature that your can Download and Backup all of your Data Including Messages, Pictures, and Videos. So, We Demonstrate this Article using the Official Feature of Facebook.
People on Internet Hit Many Searches on Google, Bing and Yahoo to “How To Recover Deleted Facebook Messages” & “Recover Deleted Messages from Facebook” So There are Many of Fake Posts on the Internet. Don’t Waste your Precious Time to read that Crap. Just Stick with the Right Mentor that Really Going to Help you.
Steps To Recover Deleted Facebook Messages, Pictures And Videos:
- Login to Your Facebook Account and go to Settings. By Default, you are in General settings.
- Now you can See the “Download a Copy” Option Just Click on that Link.
- On Next Screen, you See the Green Button “Start My Archive” in Which they Archive your all Messages, Images, and Videos.
- When you Click on that Green Button they ask you for a Password. Enter your Password and Click “Start My Archive”.
- Then They will send a Mail to Your Inbox Where you have a link to download all of your Facebook Data.
- There is a .ZIP File Just Extract and find your all Lost Messages, images and Videos.
From Editor’s Desk:
Above are the Basic and Very Easy Steps to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages, Pictures and Videos in 2016. I Hope Above Tutorial will Help your to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages that you are Accidentally Lost and Deleted for some Reason. You can Explore more Facebook Tips, Tricks & Hacks. These Tricks can help you to Use Facebook Feature Wisely.