Download APK Files from Google Play – We All Know that Google Play Store is One of the Giant Name for Download APK Apps for your Android Device. But Goggle Play Store let you install Android Apps Directly in your Android Smartphone. There are many people who want to Download Android Apps APK in their Computer for Some Purposes Like they want to run these APK Apps on BlueStacks and Youwave etc. When you Try to Download From Google Play Store They Show that your ‘Device is not Compatible’ so Guys We are Came up with a Android Trick that make your Work Easy to Download APK Apps from Google Play Store Easily.
Why Users Want to Download APK Files from Google Play Store :
There are Several Reasons that you want to Download APK from Google Play Store. Firstly Google Play Store is the first Place to get Virus Free Apps and Also Google is one of the Trusted Name on Internet. Google Play Store Only Have Genuine apps So You no Need to Worry about Spyware, Malware or any Kind of Virus.
- Users Who use BlueStacks and YouWave like Android Emulators need APK File to Install in their Emulator.
- Users Want to Make the APK File Safe in their Computer for Future use.
- Some apps are unavailable for download in some countries, which you can easily install on your device by downloading the Apk file and then installing it though that file.
- Google Play sometimes show the error that “This App in Incompatible with your Device”, although the app will work on your device.
- Also, you don’t need any internet connection for installing any app on your Android device if you have the Apk file of that App.
- By downloading the APK file you are actually saving lots of your bandwidth in case you want to install that app or game on more than one device, you can just send that APK file to that device and then install it.
How to Download APK Files from Google Play Store ?
- Go to that Website ( apps.evozi.com ).
- Click on “APK Downloader” and you have been Redirected to another Site.
- Where you need to Enter Google Play Store App Link and Click “Generate Download Link”.
- On the Next Screen You can see the Green Download Button. Click on it and Your Desired APK App is start Downloading.
From Editor’s Desk :
Above Tutorial is help your very Much If You Only want to Download Google Play Store Apps. You can use this useful Website to Download APK Files Via IDM and other Download Managers for Fast Downloading. Sometimes it may take time to Fetch an Google Plat Store Apps but Download it anyway.