As we all know that there are so many Distributions of Linux but Kali Linux comes on top of all because of its hacking techniques. Yesterday Kali Linux releases its latest version 2017.2 of OS . According to developers hacking distro was a top-secret development which features new tools and many bug fixes.
Latest Released Kali Linux 2017.2
Some want an introduction to know about Kali Linux, but for those who know nothing about it. As for hackers, Kali Linux comes among the top of Linux distribution for hackers because most of the hacking tools that are available online are built-in this Linux Distro.
Features of New Kali Linux 2017.2
As yesterday Kali Linux releases its latest OS version 2017.2 which enhances many bugs fixes of earlier version 2017.1 and also update many features in this version. In this latest version, they are providing standard security and package update.They also improve overall integration of Kali packages.
New Hacking Tools of Kali Linux 2017.2
The new Kali Linux distro version comes with 20 new hacking tools.
- hurl – a useful little hexadecimal and URL encoder/decoder
- phishery – Phishery lets you inject SSL-enabled basic auth phishing URLs into a .docx Word document
- ssh-audit – an SSH server auditor that checks for encryption types, banners, compression, and more
- apt2 – an Automated Penetration Testing Toolkit that runs its own scans or imports results from various scanners, and takes action on them
- bloodhound – uses graph theory to reveal the hidden or unintended relationships within Active Directory
- crackmapexec – a post-exploitation tool to help automate the assessment of large Active Directory networks
- dbeaver – powerful GUI database manager that supports the most popular databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite, and many more
- brutespray – automatically attempts default credentials on discovered services.
Update the existing Kali installation
If you already have Kali Linux installed on your computer, run the following commands and upgrade to the new Kali Linux 2017.2 version.
1. apt update2. apt dist-upgrade3. reboot
Download Kali Linux 2017.2 ISO Files and Torrent Files
You can download the latest version from Kali download page. You have the option to select best for you as kali developer updated both Kali ARM and Kali Virtual Images. It is available in both version 32 bit and 64 bit