The Poco X3 NFC has been on the market for quite some time. It’s been about two years since its September 2020 release. While the M line has already stepped into 4 territories with the introduction of the Poco M4 Pro, the X series is still in the mid-range with the X3 NFC and X3 Pro. According to the most recent updates, this will change in the near future. Poco is reportedly working both an X4 for the Indian market without NFC and X4 NFC for the international countries. The clumsy naming technique does not appear to be disappearing this time. So, let’s find out why Poco X4 and Poco X4 NFC May Be a Redmi Note 11 Pro Rebrand.
According to the same source who discovered these in an IMEI database, Poco X4 and Poco X4 NFC will simply be rebranded versions of the Redmi Note 11 Pro, which was recently released in China. If this is true, Poco X4 and Poco X4 NFC will include a 6.67″ 120 Hz 1080p AMOLED phone screen, a 108 MP primary camera with an 8 MP ultrawide 2 MP macro, a 16 MP selfie camera, and a 67W charging 5,160 mAh battery.
POCO X4 and X4 NFC IMEI Listing
Several POCO devices have now been identified on the IMEI database. Two Xiaomi phones with model numbers 2201116PG and 2201116PG were recently discovered in the IMEI database. These next smartphones will be known as the POCO X4, according to the IMEI database. In other countries, the Redmi Note 11 is known as the POCO M4 Pro. So, the Xiaomi phones (model numbers- 2201116PI and 2201116PG) might be a rebranded version of China’s Redmi Note 11 Pro. That’s the conclusion we can arrive according to IMEI the database. Poco IMEI check
Expected Specifications of POCO X4 and X4 NFC
If Poco X4 and Poco X4 NFC is a rebranded edition of Redmi note 11 pro, the specifications of Poco X4 and Poco X4 NFC should be comparatively similar to the specification of Redmi note 11 pro. So, we can expect it to have basic features like a 6.67-inch AMOLED FHD+ 120Hz phone display. Also, there may be feature like, 5,000mAh battery with 67W quick charging capabilities, side-facing fingerprint reader, 16-megapixel front camera lens and, a 108-megapixel + 8-megapixel ultrawide 2-megapixel tele macro lens, internal storage of 256 GB and a 6 GB and 8 GB LPDDR4 RAM. But, the appearance of the back of Poco X4 is somewhat different from the back design of Redmi note 11.
Poco X4 and Poco X4 NFC vs Redmi note 11 pro
When you compare the Poco X4 Pro and Poco X4 NFC to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro, you can see their distinct specifications ratings and unique features. It might help you to get an idea about how the Poco X4 and Poco X4 NFC compare to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro and which one is worthy to buy.
- Price and Launch- The very first phone of the Redmi 11 Pro was launched on October 28, 2021. The estimated cost of a Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 pro is around 250$ (Rs. 50,000). The first phone of Poco X4 and X4 NFC is planning to launch on December 25, 2021. The estimated cost of a Poco X4 or Poco X4 NFC is 230$. So, when compared with the price, Poco X4 and Poco X4 NFC are more budget-friendly than Redmi note 11 pro.
- Display comparison- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro contains an AMOLED screen meanwhile, the Poco X4 and Poco X4 NFC have an IPS LCD (Liquid Crystal Display). Both have the same PPI of 395. Both phones have the same aspect ratio of 20:9. It’s clear that when comparing with the display, there are no big differences between Redmi note-11 pro and Poco X4.
- Memory comparison– Both phones feature 6 GB of RAM and the same internal memory of 128 GB. Both phones contain a Memory Card Slot. But it says that the speed of the processor of Redmi note 11 pro is a bit faster than Poco X4 and Poco X4 NFC.
- Camera comparison- when talking about the resolution, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro has a 108 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Triple Rear Camera while the Poco X4 and X4 NFC has a 108 MP f/1.9 (Wide Angle) Quad Rear Camera. Redmi note 11 pro allows you to record 4K videos while the Poco X4 only you to record 1080p videos. The camera quality of the Redmi Note 11 pro is a bit better than the Poco X4 camera.
- Technical comparison- when comparing with the operating system both phones are having the Android 11 operating system. Furthermore, Redmi note 11 pro has a 2.5 GHz, Octa Core Processor while Poco X4 and X4 NFC have a 3.2 GHz, Octa-Core Processor.
There are a few differences between Poco X4 and X4 NFC when compared with Redmi note 11 pro. But, most of the features of the Poco X4 are similar to the features of the Redmi Note 11 pro. That’s why this Poco X4 and X4 NFC may be a Redmi note 11 pro rebrand.