Need More Internal Memory Just Remove Stocks Apps. Here You Know How To Remove Stock Apps In Android Without Rooting ?
Now Everybody have an Android Smartphone and Android Users are Becoming Large Day by Day. In All Android Smartphones there are Some Pre-Installed Apps in Phone Like Google Books, YouTube etc By the Manufacturer Google Inc. Google Gives the First Priority to their own Apps So It is Removed Easily on Rooted Smartphones But Don’t Worry we have Trick to Easily Remove Stock Apps on Android Without Rooting. Many of Users Don’t Like to use These Stocks apps by Google So They want to remove these apps and Free their Internal Memory. It can also Speed Up your Android Because most of People face Hanging problem in phone cause of Low Internal Memory.
How To Remove Stock Apps on Android Without Rooting ?
- Now First You Need to Download and Install a Small Program called “Debloater“ that enable users to Remove Stock apps from your Android Device.
- Next Enable Developer Option in your Android Phone. Go to Settings >> About Phone >> Build Number Tap Approx. 5-6 Time now You Successfully Enable the Developer option (In Android 5.0 Lollipop Developer Option is Easily found in Setting).
- Open Developer Option and Scroll Down you can see USB Debugging Mode Just Enable it.
- Now Connect your Android Device with your Computer where you Install the Debloater Tool Wait for tool to Detect your Phone.
- Click on Read Device and It will Scan your all Android Apps from your Android Device.
- Now Tick on Those Apps that you Want to Remove from your Android Device and Click on “Apply” to Block these Apps. It will help you to Free your Internal Memory and make your Device Faster.
- If You Accidentally Remove some App that you want You can Also undo this Process by un-ticking them to Access Again.
- After Doing This, Now You Successfully Remove Rooted Apps from your Android Device.
From Editor’s Desk :
Guys, There are many Android Apps and Tools that can Easily Remove Stock Apps from your Android Phone If your Phone is Rooted. But Many of Users have Buy New Android Phone So They don’t want to Root Their Device Because of Warranty. But they Need to Remove Those Pre-Installed Stock Apps from Android Phone. So They Need to Follow These Above Procedure. If This Article Help you to Remove Stock Apps on Android Without Rooting So Please Share with your Friends.