If you are looking for Showbox Alternatives for Windows PC, iOS, iPad, Android, Firestick So you are in right place. Here we sort out some of best alternatives to showbox or apps like showbox that you can use on android, windows, PC, Mac, iOS, and Firestick easily. Check out Below for showbox alternatives 2018
You might have heard of Showbox if you’re a big movie buff, but you might not consider it completely flawless as the portal is kinda terrific regarding engaging and streaming content on your smartphone, tablet or your computer. There are many flaws and bugs in Showbox which is responsible for many unhappy users. So, we have compiled a list of some of the best Showbox alternatives which works just like Showbox and some even better.
- 1 8 Showbox Alternatives You Can Try Today
- 1.1 1. PlayBox HD (Android, iOS) – Best Alternative to Showbox
- 1.2 2. MegaBox HD For Android
- 1.3 3. Movie Box
- 1.4 4. Popcorn Time
- 1.5 5. Crackle for Android
- 1.6 6. Hub Streaming
- 1.7 7. Sky HD
- 1.8 8. Hulu
8 Showbox Alternatives You Can Try Today
These Showbox alternatives have great user interfaces and a unique vibe to you. We highly recommend you to check out all Showbox alternatives which we are going to mention below to find the one which suits you right. Let’s get started with the list.
1. PlayBox HD (Android, iOS) – Best Alternative to Showbox
PlayBox HD is quite similar to Showbox, but it feels much better showbox alternatives for firestick. It comes with a bluish theme vibe to it. It works just like Showbox, and there is a lot of HD content available to stream on. You can stream on your smartphone or tablet, but we recommend you to use a device with a bigger display, i.e., a tablet device because it will result in better enjoyable watching experience.
Pros of PlayBox HD
- It is Absolutely free of cost with no strings attached.
- There is no premium version nagging you for upgrading with additional features.
- All the essential features are available in the free apps available for Android and iOS.
- Streaming quality is superb.
2. MegaBox HD For Android
It’s also a great alternative to Showbox on Xbox One, Xbox 360, ps3, ps4 if you’re using android smartphone or tablet. Apple users have no luck here so they can skip on this one. MegaBox HD has a similar user interface as Showbox, so you don’t have to learn anything to get used to the software. There are many different sections in its menu to choose your favorite category to watch and to stream content. It’s a free app, so of course, there are advertisements which you see popping here and there while you’re streaming the content. Other then the popping ads issue, MegaBox HD is one of the best Showbox alternatives we would suggest you.
Pros of MegaBox HD
- You have the freedom to select between 360p and 720p quality depending on your internet connection.
- Their servers are quite robust and reliable, and they do not trigger lag or slowdowns during your streaming session. However, this will depend on your internet speed.
- You can tag a movie as ‘favorite’ so that you can watch it later.
3. Movie Box
Movie Box is a great alternative to Showbox as this app features similar features. However, the app only supports Russian and English languages. It doesn’t have any ads, but there is another annoying alternative to ads here. Before you begin to watch any movie or TV show, you will have to watch a trailer first. Its kind of annoying most of the time and on top of that you can not skip the trailer.
Pros of Movie Box
- Movies are released very quickly.
4. Popcorn Time
The name is quite funny, but it’s probably one of the best Showbox alternatives which are available on multi-platform including Android and iOS along with some desktop environments. It supports multiple languages and is also highly customisable.You should give it a try and see if you like its services.
Pros of Popcorn Time
- It supports multiple platforms.
- Subtitles are supported (if available).
- Smart TV connection is supported
5. Crackle for Android
Crackle is one of the great Showbox Alternatives on Xbox One, Xbox 360, ps3, ps4 with more than 20 million registered users. However, the app is only available for Android users. Crackle is one of the best Showbox alternatives as it lets you watch your favorite movie ofTv show without any interruptions of unwanted ads or glitches or anything. Furthermore is also supports smart TV connection. However, it is little slow in updating their database of movies and Tv shows. You might have to wait for around 30 days to get your Tv shows listed in this app.
Pros of Crackle for Android
- You can download your favorite movies and Tv shows.
- Subtitles are available.
- Content and video streaming quality are phenomenal.
6. Hub Streaming
Hub Streaming is another Showbox alternative which provides different types of streaming content. There is a wide range of movies to watch, and along with that you also can download them to watch later with the built-in downloader. But it is only available for Android devices, so iOS users are out of luck here.
Pros of Hub Streaming
- You can share movie links with your friends.
- The in-built download manager will help you to download movies on the go.
7. Sky HD
We have talked about many Showbox alternatives, but Sky HD gives the best picture quality of them all. If you care about picture/video quality a lot, then you should definitely give it a try. However its a paid service, so you can access their service if you’re ready to pay a premium.
Pros of Sky HD
- Crisp video streaming Quality but at a premium price.
- Huge movie and tv-shows lists available to watch.
You might have heard of this before as its quite popular name when it comes to Showbox alternatives for windows, firestick, ios, mac, PC. It provides updated content with a great video quality without a significant delay. However, this service is only web-based, but it is available for both Android and iOS users.
Pros of Hulu
- Wide selection of tv shows and movies available to watch.
- It is compatible with Chromecast.
So, guys, these were the 8 best Showbox alternatives which you can try today. Let us know which one of them you’re using and what do you like their services in the comment section below.